Sunday, August 17, 2008

KRIS (Kelab Rotary Ipoh Selatan) family outing at Tmn Sri Botani Ecopark

Since we have been to this place weeks ago, I recommended to my friend Rotarian JHenry who is the organiser for this family outing.

I must say Good Job to JHenry for taking the initiative to organise such event to foster fellowship among members and their families and friends.

Here are the photo slides which I've compiled for all of you to see. here's to KRIS.

Those of you members who miss it..try to join us again next time. I've proposed we visit the "crystal" cave after Simpang Pulai. There are interesting crystal scruptured animals to see. We'll work on that for the next outing.

I really miss being KRIS member especially in organising the Family in Rotary activities for the club. I left the club when I had to pursue my studies and finally graduated.But due to family commitments and now maidless some more (read about my maid problem here), I will not be able to commit to rejoin the club just yet but would still love to join their outings whenever my family could.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Renet, I noticed in your profile you enjoy Thai songs and cha cha beats? Thats the first time I read in a blog profile...My olddays there was Thai Ramvong dances at Batu Road, and lots of beautiful Thai dance hostesses too.

I bet you're a ballroom dancer, huh? My wife and I love ballroom dancing. We used to dance at Ipoh's Blue Diamond nite club when in Ipoh...and quite often did a Latin American Tango demonstration.

However, I love the E&O, Penang...was there very often and knew Albert the resident pianist, Dorothy resident singer....and Albert would play his beautiful piano songs in ballroom temp....
and it was at the E&O, one moonlight night where I proposed to a lovely girl, thus giving up my Bachelor's degree and instead of making many girls happy, made one happy, ha ha.
I love Ipoh and its lovely food.
You have a nice day, Lee.