Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jalan-jalan Cari Limau Barli ( Tambun Pomelo Farm)

We had a long weekend due to Deepavali falling on a Friday 5.11.10. So we took the kids to a nearby Pomelo farm which belongs to Uncle Chin.



Here are some pictures taken while we were there.




















The farm is also quite elderly & strokee friendly and so I have plans to bring my stroke patients here for a recreational outing if they agree.

Those of you who are interested to pay Uncle Chin's farm a visit, you may contact him :

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

hihi, i am so glad that i found your article about the pomelo farm, as I am planning 1 day Ipoh trip for my KL frens, so I think this wil be fun to put in the itinerary beside Ipoh foods, coz i nvr visit pomelo farm b4, although i am staying nearby. thank you for this info. is there any charges for the entry?